California Achievement Tests, 5th edition
Arrow Academic Center administers the California Achievement Tests, 5th edition, to students fourth grade and up. It is designed to measure achievement in the basic skills taught in schools throughout the nation. Subject areas measured include:
Space is limited. Each test consists of one or two testing sessions. Reservations must be made no later than 2 weeks prior to selected testing date.
2017 Testing Registration is now available.
- Online registration in open for 2017, complete-battery testing. Click here to register: Test Registration
- 2017 Testing Dates:
- Full – Tuesday, June 13 & Wednesday, June 14 (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Friday, June 16 (9:30 – 3:00)
- Thursday, June 22 & Friday, June 23 (9:00 – 11:30am)
- Extended-time testing is available for students with documented needs. Call 425-949-5414 or email Denise for more information.
Arrow Academic Center administers non-test assessments for elementary students to fulfill the Washington State annual testing requirements. It is also an option for students up through sixth grade who may struggle with traditional standardized testing. Call 425-949-5414 or email Jenny for more information or to set up an appointment.
Learning Style Assessments
It is important to determine your child’s learning style in order to effectively help them learn. This service may be added to any assessment service for an additional fee. All students who enroll full time with Arrow Academic Center receive a complementary learning style assessment upon request.